- For best results, do not exfoliate the day before, the day of or the day after treatment
- It is best not to tan or exercise prior to treatment
- No Creams or lotions 24 hours prior to treatment; the exception to this would be “Restore” Hydrating lotion (available from your practitioner)
- Do not schedule your appointments while on antibiotics (this can make your skin more sensitive)
- Avoid perfume soaps or products with chemical irritants for 12 hours following treatments
- Soak in Saltspring Dead Sea salt for 20 minutes the day of your treatment (available from your practitioner). This will clean out the follicle, detoxify and hydrate the skin
- Ask your practitioner about our post treatment products specifically designed for your Body Sugaring treatment.
Sugar and Lash Company – serving the Red Deer, Innisfail, Sylvan lake areas!